Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Michael hurried off to class this morning at 8 am, so that me and the boys on our own today. Hmmmmm….what to do? Let’s start with breakfast! Breakfast of champions! Devin, using Google maps on his phone, promptly found us a Krispy Kreme! So we set off to find it! We wound up inside the Venetian Hotel in a food court at a Italian café that carried the donuts, not the actual shop, but they were still delicious.(I added milk to make the whole meal a little more wholesome…LOL)
We walked back to the hotel to hang out a while and ran into dad grabbing an early lunch. After seeing him off, we decided that in order to go up and down the strip some more, we needed bus passes. I invested in a 24 hour pass for each of us and off we went! First stop, the NewYork NewYork because I had heard about the Coney Island Arcade.  After exhausting our supply of quarters, we went a had New York pretzel sticks….yum-o!
Devin and Trenton along side the Brooklyn Bridge outside of the New York New York
 The M & M NASCAR at the store
I talked the guys into going with me to the 4 story M & M story across the street. I read they had a free 3-D movie about the candies being lost in Vegas. We all agreed it was cute and the 3-D was really well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment