Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friday, July 27, 2012

Ok, so this blog thing is harder than I thought to keep up daily, so just bear with me and go with my flow as I try to catch you up!
Friday, July 26, 2012
Dad took off for classes early, so the boys and I walked back over to TGI Friday’s for breakfast. Trenton and I had Belgian waffles and Devin had a $4.00 bowl of Rice Krispies…Vegas baby! After spending some time in the room, I decided it was time to get out. We went and picked up the RV and drove to a cute pedestrian mall called Town Squares and saw” Ice Age 4” and actually the matinee pricing was pretty good!

Dinner was at a restaurant on the 50th floor of the Rio
Trenton, Devin, and Michael DJing on the roof of the Rio.


The pools at the Rio
Can you see our RV? It's in between the white bus and the red trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment